1. Pearls melt in vinegar.
2. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The sprayblocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
4. No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times.
5. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
6. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
7. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
8. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.
9. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
10. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
11. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets
12. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
13. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
14. Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
15. Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
16. All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't
like being seen wearing them in public.
17. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
18. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
19. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.
20. And...............Turtles can breathe through their bums.