Wear only soft fragrances. A soft fragrance is one that magnified a million times would still smell pleasant. My idea of hell would be to be trapped in an elevator with a woman drenched in White Shoulders perfume. Most perfumes are so harsh they feel like an ice pick being driven up my nose. Perfume is so pervasive. It snakes its way right inside me. Science tells us the sense organs in the nose are actually tendrils of the brain reaching out like a snake’s tongue… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on November 6, 2012 at 4:02pm —
We all have heard some tips that our parents always told us when we were a kid about how to have better vision, but how many of them are really true?
Eating Carrots Will Improve Your Vision
Fact: Carrots are high in vitamin A, a nutrient essential for good vision. Eating carrots will provide you with… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on November 5, 2012 at 4:00pm —
Generally children wish they were grown up and old people wish they were young again. Each age has its own pleasures and pains. To my mind, the happiest person is the one who knows how to enjoy fully what his age has brought to him. Continue
Childhood is the happiest time in one’s life. If the children are…
Added by sanaz raisi on February 2, 2011 at 1:16pm —
Establishing and developing effective communication is important in order to be heard and change your environment according to your own thoughts. No one will guess what you want or what you think if you don’t tell them, and nothing is going to change if you do not propose a change.
The first aspect to communicate effectively is not to be afraid of speaking. Anytime you need to say something, go ahead and do it. Most of the times people are afraid of speaking because they are not sure… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 31, 2011 at 10:41pm —
1. Pearls melt in vinegar.
2. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The sprayblocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
4. No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times.
5. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
6. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
Added by sanaz raisi on January 31, 2011 at 1:01pm —
Due to the range of culinary traditions across the Iranian provinces, food in Iran is extremely diverse.
To taste true Iranian food, it is necessary to eat at an Iranian’s house. The reason for this is that most restaurants in Iran limit the food they sell to different types of kebab and there is therefore, very little variety.
As a general description, food in Iran tends to be colourful, healthy and simple. Taste is added via herbs,…
Added by sanaz raisi on January 31, 2011 at 2:54am —
Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon on the first day of the new year and ends on the full moon 15 days later. The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festival, which is celebrated at night with lantern displays and children carrying lanterns in a parade. … Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 31, 2011 at 1:25am —
- Greet others with "Gung Hey Fat Choy" which means "Wishing You Prosperity and Wealth".
- Give two lee see’s to each child. Because happiness comes in two’s, do not just give one. This is your way of passing good luck to the next generation. Business owners also give lee see’s to employees and associates.
- Wear brand new clothes - preferably in red. Children should wear new clothes and new shoes.
- Don’t wash your… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 31, 2011 at 1:05am —
well on a lot of occasions people tent to think that females are more demanding and strict.. which is true in some cases, females are a lot of times push overs so they take charge and people dislike that.
Personally, I believe that People should be judged on their individual merits, not on the fact that they fit into some category. There are good and bad bosses of both genders.
I hear negative comments about female bosses from two groups of people. One is from other women who are… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 30, 2011 at 11:00pm —
The longest place name contains 58 letters.
A little village in Wales boasts the longest place name at 58 letters:
But New Zealand makes the same claim with a hill containing 92 letters:
But after some further digging we found the winner to be Bangkok. OK, so that’s only 7 letters, but… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 30, 2011 at 2:00pm —
Many of you have heard controversy about McDonald’s fast food (what they’re doing to obesity, they’re taking over the world, etc. etc.) Though most of these facts do not pertain to McDonalds/obesity, these ten facts can be pretty interesting.
1. McDonalds calls people who eat their food more than once a week “Heavy… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 29, 2011 at 9:00pm —
Once upon a time there was a bunch of tiny frogs Who arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.
The race began.. Honestly,no one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of the tower. You heard statements such as: 'Oh, WAY too difficult!' , 'They will NEVER make it… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 29, 2011 at 12:49am —
* The word Iran means the ‘Land of the Aryan’s.
* The former name of Iran was Persia, which was in use till 1935.
Added by sanaz raisi on January 28, 2011 at 3:21pm —
* Philippines is an archipelago of more than 7,107 islands.
* Luzon is the largest island in the archipelago.
* The capital of Philippines is Manila and its national language is Filipino.
* With a population of about 90 million people, the Philippines is the 12th most populous country in the world.
* On the islands of Philippines, there are more than 200 volcanoes, though only a few are active.
* The Philippine flag is the only flag in the… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 28, 2011 at 2:53pm —
As awkward as a cow on roller skates means very awkward
Losing Your… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 26, 2011 at 4:00pm —
well, i believe that i am a good tempered person and very friendly. i have many friends who i love and they really love me..but the problem is that at the first time people see me they think that I'm very selfish...actually all my friends say the same and they confess that at the first day they didn't like me..they all say:" we thought you are such a proud one."
but the interesting point is that they all believe they didn't see anything about me but they just felt that I'm the one… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 26, 2011 at 2:30pm —
Tehran, Dec 21, Iranians throughout the world will celebrate the longest night of the Iranian calendar year, Yalda, in a tradition welcoming the birthday of the Goddess of Love, Mitra,or
the Sun Goddess.
Added by sanaz raisi on January 25, 2011 at 9:17pm —
Tomato Soup Recipe
* 1 Tbsp. canola oil
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/2 cup diced carrots
* 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
* 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
* 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 Tbsp. sugar
* 1 Tbsp. dried basil
* kosher salt and black pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup cream (optional)
* croutons for garnish
1. Heat olive oil in a large, heavy saucepan… Continue
Added by sanaz raisi on January 25, 2011 at 5:59pm —