LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - FREE GRAMMAR TIPS

TO PAY VIA CREDIT CARD OR BANK DEPOSIT:

Members

ENGLISH - MAKATI - PHILIPPINES

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:

You probably have found us because you have searched for the following: American Institute for English Proficiency, American English, English school in Makati, English school in Baguio, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, English proficiency courses, study, learn, course, class, review, center, grammar, conversation fluency, American accent, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, public speaking, business English, presentation skills, confidence building.

You may have also been searching for key phrases in other languages:

英, 美國英語, 英語語言, 英語學校, 菲律賓, 菲律賓, 菲律賓群島, 英語教育, 研究報告, 研究, 學習, 學, 考察, 了解, 學習, 了解更多, 語法, 語法,  文法, 對話, 談話, 會話, 議論, 公開演講, 銷售技巧, 的信心, 商務英語, 職業英語

영어, 영어 학교, 유창한 영어, 미국 영어, 바기오, 마그, 필리핀, 필리핀 제도, 연구, 공부하다, 연구하다, 살피다, 학습, 배우다, 듣다, 문법, 입문서, 대화, 비즈니스 영어, 영어 회화, 유창 영어, 비즈니스 프리젠 테이션, 신뢰를 구축, 판매, 판매, 영어 검토, 대학,

Trung Tâm Tiếng Anh,  ở Baguio, Makati, Philippines. Sử Dụng Tiếng Anh Thành Thạo, Học, Khóa Học, Lớp, Ôn Luyện, Trung Tâm, Ngữ Pháp, Giao Tiếp Thành Thạo, Giọng Tiếng Anh Mỹ, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Diễn Thuyết, Tiếng Anh Thương Mại, Kỹ Năng Thuyết Trình, Xây Dựng Tự Tin  Follow our other blog here: http://aiepro.blogspot.com

SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP!!!

Mosque?Those head things the women wear?Terrorist?

the media has put in people mind that Muslim is equal to terrorist. But it is totally unfair, because all people are not the same. Hitler killed many ,it was something that he did. We cannot say that Christians like that. Like way there are some ugly people who do terrorism and say they are MUslim. They are not, they will go to hell.
Who ever in the world kill any innocent irrespective of religion, faith or culture is not Muslim, is not human.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i believe the same as you Chris....all religions have a lot of things in common...most of them worship the unique God ..just the names are different...they all have one prophet.. a holy book..miracles and a Savior who will come to save the world .... so they all have the same message for people during different times of history....they all want to prove that God  didn't create us in vain....there is always a purpose for everything in this world...
Middle East

Muslims are mostly good people who have been stereotyped as terrorists. All of the mustlims I met so far are kind and gentle.

Muslim,first thing comes first to my mind is muslim is more religious than the other religious group. Only the media and other people who misunderstood the way of thinking and living of muslim. Appreciate the beauty of having more religion in this country.
When i hear the word MUSLIM..the first thing that comes in my mind is faith..I am a muslim and I am proud of it. At firstt, i had a hard time trying to fit in but i realized that you do not need to try harder just to fit in,..you have to work harder to prove people wrong.
Long white clothing and mosque and long time praying!  ^_^ 

when i heard that, it comes to my mind that they are religious. even i know only one person that Muslim. 

A Muslim, also spelled Moslem, is an adherent of Islam, a monotheistic Abrahamic religion based on the Qur'an—which Muslims consider the uncreated and verbatim word of God (Arabic: Allah) as revealed to prophet Muhammad—and, with lesser authority than the Qur'an, the teachings and practices of Muhammad as recorded in traditional accounts, called hadith. "Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits to God".

The popularity of terrorism makes it quick to come in mind when one hears the word Muslim and that's how most of our mental associations work. So it will take another segment of time to actually think and reflect, and be able to have a fair association for the word Muslim. Muslim extremism in the Philippines was emphasized by media raising its popularity giving citizens chills of anxiety especially to those living in northern part of the country. There seems to be no balance account relevant to the concepts of Muslim, Islam and Qur'an.

I am interested in the Qur'an. I still have a copy from my friend Jal. I have the intuition that Qur'an and the Bible have the same essence, though this is explicit in the Bible but implicit in the Qur'an. A part of the core of both Holy Book is righteousness as it was said:

Surah 7:26

O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.

Aside from the literal interpretation which points to clothing, the deeper context involves righteousness as it was also said in:

Job 29:14

I put on righteousness as my clothing; justice was my robe and my turban.

Why are the terrorists or the extremists?

The Qur'an has no explicit command for the Golden Rule and it can be interpreted easily towards extremism. The Qur'an is solid in a spiritual sense, but if a follower does not reflect deeply, he may put another interpretation which may lead away from the core teachings of the Qur'an. The Golden Rule speaks of loving your neighbor as you love yourself and this is implicit in the Qur'an, for example in:

Surah 83:1-4

"Woe to those who give less [than due], Who, when they take a measure from people, take in full. But if they give by measure or by weight to them, they cause loss. Do they not think that they will be resurrected..."

The Golden Rule is explicit in the Bible as the second most important rule, because the Christ has already emphasized the core of the teachings of the Old Testament. To become an extremist Christian, he has to follow the two rules of Christianity to the extreme, respecting the basic human rights of his fellow even if this is an enemy.

The potential violence does not come from the Qur'an, but from the interpretation of the Qur'an backed up with pious action in fulfilling the interpretation. I just hope that the essence of the Qur'an be known to all - both Muslim and non-Muslim so that all of us can be clear if whether extremism towards terrorism is justified or not in the Qur'an.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Delacruz - AIEPRO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service