LIKE US ON FACEBOOK - FREE GRAMMAR TIPS

TO PAY VIA CREDIT CARD OR BANK DEPOSIT:

Members

ENGLISH - MAKATI - PHILIPPINES

You probably have found us because you have searched for the following: American Institute for English Proficiency, American English, English school in Makati, English school in Baguio, Quezon City, Manila, Philippines, English proficiency courses, study, learn, course, class, review, center, grammar, conversation fluency, American accent, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, public speaking, business English, presentation skills, confidence building.

You may have also been searching for key phrases in other languages:

英, 美國英語, 英語語言, 英語學校, 菲律賓, 菲律賓, 菲律賓群島, 英語教育, 研究報告, 研究, 學習, 學, 考察, 了解, 學習, 了解更多, 語法, 語法,  文法, 對話, 談話, 會話, 議論, 公開演講, 銷售技巧, 的信心, 商務英語, 職業英語

영어, 영어 학교, 유창한 영어, 미국 영어, 바기오, 마그, 필리핀, 필리핀 제도, 연구, 공부하다, 연구하다, 살피다, 학습, 배우다, 듣다, 문법, 입문서, 대화, 비즈니스 영어, 영어 회화, 유창 영어, 비즈니스 프리젠 테이션, 신뢰를 구축, 판매, 판매, 영어 검토, 대학,

Trung Tâm Tiếng Anh,  ở Baguio, Makati, Philippines. Sử Dụng Tiếng Anh Thành Thạo, Học, Khóa Học, Lớp, Ôn Luyện, Trung Tâm, Ngữ Pháp, Giao Tiếp Thành Thạo, Giọng Tiếng Anh Mỹ, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Diễn Thuyết, Tiếng Anh Thương Mại, Kỹ Năng Thuyết Trình, Xây Dựng Tự Tin  Follow our other blog here: http://aiepro.blogspot.com

SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP!!!

Did you know that in the  Philippine government's National Budget  allocation for the Department of Health is 33.3B. This ranks 7th in the list of priorities of the government. First on the list is the Department of Education, second is Department of Public Works and Highways , for the rest of the list follow the link.. (http://www.gov.ph/2010/08/24/president-aquinos-2011-budget-message/). Don't you think health care needs more priority...or in this case more funding?

Xyline Vita V. Lorenzana

Assignment #3 Conversation Fluency

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course not.  Why do Filipinos need to be healthy?  They should spend more money on weapons.

:)

It is my opinion that healthcare should be a right that is free and available to all humans.  Most countries' would do well to model themselves after the best European social democracies:

1. Free healthcare for all

2. Free education for all

3. Comprehensive welfare systems for the poor and unemployed

4. Freedom of religion and expression

5. Political processes (more) free from religious or corporate influence

6. Modern but basic defense spending

7. Widespread scientific understanding

The USA recently had a huge debate on the status of healthcare.  Though it made some small strides forward, we have similar problems in making it a priority and treating it as the human right it should be.  To live in good health should not be a luxury.

Yes more weapons would help improve the population problem... :)

Seriously, I agree that healthcare here is a luxury. If you don't have money for down payment they won't admit you into private hospitals. Minimum down payment is about P5,000 just to be admitted. Lucky for those working for companies with health cards but still the coverage is very limited.

How sad are our priorities.  Maybe you are lucky to have freedom of speech in a democracy, but how do you speak if you are dead?  When only rich people can get the best healthcare or even good healthcare, you are effectively saying that only rich people deserve to live, and that only rich people deserve to speak.  Since life is a precursor to expression, free healthcare should be valued above free expression.  Unfortunately healthcare costs money.  It doesn't cost anything (directly) to let people speak.  Sigh, money :P
My point exactly...how can you work when you're sick? How can you study when you're sick? Everybody has a right not only to free health care but also to "good quality" healthcare. I've  been to some public hospitals and the facilities are so bad you would get even more sick if you stayed. Yes, sad but true.. having money makes a lot of difference.

So how do we change the world? :P

Let's make money or better yet, run for congress! :)

We can help and make a difference in our own little way. How? By joining outreach programs and participating in medical missions.

Have you ever visited a public hospital here?

Nope, I've never been to any hospital here.  Except Makati Med ... is that a hospital?  Why do you ask?

I'd like to be a congressman here. Is it possible?  Or even ...  PRESIDENT.  haha

Makati Med is  a class "A" hospital.  I'll take you on a hospital tour if you like. Imagine two people sharing one hospital bed?

You're an American, it's not possible to run for Philippine Congress.

you're right

TRUE!!! Good health is not a luxury but a right. Daniel, thanks for the suggestion, we really need to spend more on weapons. We are trailing in terms of military effectiveness. I would say 90% of our tanks, helicopters and ships were donated by the US. Making us seem like scavengers of WW2 and Vietnam War.

I heard the administration is purchasing 12 new fighter jets. Only to be shot down by anti aircraft installations in case of war breakout? HAHAHA!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Delacruz - AIEPRO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PLEASE don't forget to invite all your friends to our website by clicking on the INVITE tab below. Thank you in advance!